Am i the only person that doesn't like the twilight/vampire thing going on right now?

SCorbeau0616

Asked by SCorbeau0616 at 1:27 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• I don't really care about it either way. I don't follow it, have never seen the movies or read the books. It will be replaced by the next fad soon enough...it's always something.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:28 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Not a fan and not even at all interested in becoming one.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:32 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• if you haven't read it...you really should. the movies are horrible. my great aunt, in her late 60's loves them...so does my mom who is in her late 40's . i'm in my mid 20's the books are THE best romance novel i have ever read!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 1:42 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• twilight annoys me, its a bit teenager drama-like for me and vampires do not have glitter for skin! i do like vampires though. i have always had a thing for mermaids and vampires...if someone made a mermaid series OMG i would freak rofl. which is half the reason i hate twilight, they do not stick with the lore and tales of vampires, someone told me oh they had to modernize it. nooooo vampires etc. are not supposed to be modernized and changed every century. that is half the fun of these lores, the mysterious , the dark etc. twilight ruined that and turned vampires into a romance super cheeze fest.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:43 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I like the books, didn't like the movies at all. They are just fun to read but I'm not into the whole craze that goes with it.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:23 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• There are plenty of people who aren't on board with supporting mediocrity.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:29 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i love vampires. twilight is the worst crap i have ever had the displeasure of reading. i got myself through the the first book and threw it away. i refuse to have such crap writing in my house. vampires do not sparkle, they do not come out in the daytime, they are not "vegan" and vampires do not play baseball, and if they do im sure they dont play it so stupidly during a thunderstorm. girls should not look at this book and think "how romantic! he loves her so much!!", girls should look at this book and say "i hope i never end up in such an abusive obsessive relationship and if i do i sure hope someone will knock some sense into me!!". even the actors playing the roles are saying its the worst thing ever!!

poshkat

Answer by poshkat at 8:29 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• The books are OK but the movies? WTF is up with all the hype? The theme has been SO Done to death already.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:40 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• No, I don't like vampire things either. I never read any twilight books and I didn't see the movies and I never watched true blood (that's a vampire one right?), I am just not interested in vampire stories.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 9:07 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Twilight's ok I guess. Lets face it, the movies were designed to appeal to a certain demographic. They really don't hold a candle to the old vampire movies....even that old soap opera, Dark Shadows was better as far as vampire stuff goes.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 10:16 AM on Aug. 6, 2010