What would piss you off?

Is there some pet peeve that you just cannot stand. Is there some behaviors that just make you want to scream?

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 1:36 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Poor manners really bother me, and people who think the world owes them something.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:21 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• When ppl have a sense of entitlement
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:52 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO MAKE A MOUNTAIN OUT OF AN ANT HOLE.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:38 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• my biggest pet peeve is when my dh tries to be sexy and he thinks i'm getting turned on because he says things that i think are rude and annoying.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 1:56 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• when i'm standing in line and someone is on my shoe heels ,i say to myself .............BACK THE EFF UP..............LOL
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 2:06 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• my FIL lol .. he always trys to stir things
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:27 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• People who are the "police" about behaviors (doesn't matter which one) and then they turn around and do exactly what they just admonished someone else for doing. When they are called on it, they always have some reason it is ok for them to act that way. It makes fire shoot out of my ears.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:34 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Speaking of which, when people cut in front of me in line. Sometimes I am zen and say to myself "poor things in such a hurry" but sometimes I say the same thing out loud. Or a nice, I'm sorry I was here first. Although I will let those behind me with fewr items go first sometimes ( which is really a self serving pat on the back thing, IMO.)
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 2:34 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• When my daughter's twist what I say into something worse as they tell tales to their dad (my husband) so that he gets on my case and starts defending them. When I tell him they are exaggerating or adding things to what was said he then grills me like a police sergeant. When I get on the girls for all this he tells me to back off. They are 19 and 16 years old and have him wrapped around his little fingers.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:06 AM on Aug. 6, 2010