feeling baby move?

I AM 11WEEKS AND 2DAYS PREGNANT AND I BELIVE I'M FEELING THE BABY MOVE AND IT'S ALWAYS IN THE SAME PLACE.THIS IS MY 3RD PREGNANCY. HAVE ANYONE ELSE BEEN FEELING THEIR BABY MOVE?

ms.keisha17

Asked by ms.keisha17 at 1:38 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This is my 5th pregnancy and i didn't feel my daughter move until 15 weeks, which it supposed to be the norm for subsequent pregnancies.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:39 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• wow thats pretty early!
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 4:11 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i didn't feel my daughter move until well into my 5th month. but i know some people that feel them very early in pregnancy. I love the feel of a baby inside me . I don't have a problem with pregnancy. i do have a problem with losing sleep over it LOLOLOL
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:44 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• yeah i felt it that early with my first. doctors say no way,but it totally was what i thought it was.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:14 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I have felt all of my babies move some point in my 11th week...and this is my 3rd...it was never a strong feeling, just very, very light, but I know it was movement...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 6, 2010