Does this ever happened to you? And what do you do about it? adult content

Okay I know I have heard a lot of women complain that their hubby wants to be intimate and they don't, but my problem is the other way around. If I don't get some soon I think my head is going to EXPLODE!!! I don't know why he suddenly doesn't want any, but I do know that he isn't cheating or anything like that. I just don't know what to do about this (there is only so much one can do for one's self). What would you do?

ceemeefeemee

Asked by ceemeefeemee at 1:41 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorry if this sounds crude, but have you tried getting him hard when you're lying in bed with him at night, and then hopping on? My boyfriend's 34 and often he's more tired than I am at night, and starts to fall asleep. But all I have to do is reach over and play with him a little bit and he's rock hard, even though he never says a word lol. Then I hop on and satisfy myself and he always ends up satisfied too.
    popcornlover

Answer by popcornlover at 2:17 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• im goin thru the same n i hated to initiate but it has been working
    at 1st it was once a week and i would go crazy!!!! but u should try n tease alil n he might get turnd on right away
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 1:50 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• That's all I've been doing lately and it doesn't seem to be making a difference. He just turned 40 so I think it may have something to do with that either biologically or emotionally he won't talk to me about it or anything else. We have been married for 10 years and I'm not the type to have low self esteem or anything like that, but I am begining to wonder if its me. Its been going on so long its been about a month and a half since we've been intimate and the longest he's ever gone without before that was maybe 3 days. So this is a very big change for me, lol.
    ceemeefeemee

Comment by ceemeefeemee (original poster) at 2:13 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• its the age plus stress.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 2:19 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Have you tried 'pleasuring yourself' in front of him...? That should get him going lol
    my_monkey_baby

Answer by my_monkey_baby at 3:03 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I agree, pleasuring yourself in front of him not only will turn him on, but it will make him a little jealous that you are content with getting off alone in front of him lol
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 3:39 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Appears as if such thing happens to every one sooner or later
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:37 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• If it's a sudden change I'd be worried about something medically or emotionally wrong with him. I would just talk to my husband til I got down to the bottom of the issue. Sex isn't everything but it is important.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:50 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I'd tell him I need some and tell him to fix that before I find someone else who will. He knows I'll do it so he never lets that happen
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Aug. 6, 2010