I love him so much what do I do?

me and my husband have been married for 2 years
2 years and we have known eachother for about 4
years and right about when we got married he started to chaing
nothing drastic but noticeable
like he'd stop kissing me and he'd sto holding me or stop
tellen me I looked nice and tellen me cute things
then when he left to afghan and came back
after 7 months and he went back to the aaron I loved and rememerd
when he told me sweet things and cared
then it all faided away and it got worse
now he dosnt even want to be around me !
ugh I'm so sad and I'm getting even more deoressed and sadder
what do I do!? Help?

jmcwilly

Asked by jmcwilly at 1:51 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• have you tried to talk to him about how you feel? sorry you are going through this!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 1:52 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• He sounds like he doesnt know what he wants anymore....if you talk to him he might not confront his feeling though, so you might not ever know. If things stay bad or get worse maybe you should think about taking the first step and telling him you are leaving. He might talk about then or just let u go. Either way u will finally know the truth of whats going on and can start to heal and move on with your life. Good luck, hugs!
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 3:35 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Well, maybe he's just stressed out right now. I know the military can be a tough life, my Dh is military. And sometimes when he's stressed, he just forgets to be kind and caring to me. Don't wait for him to be touchy feely. Rent/buy a romantic movie and watch it together cuddled on the couch. Tell him how much you love him and ask him if he had a hard day at work, when he says yes, give him a back massage to calm him down and make him more relaxed. If he really isn't in the mood, you could always suggest he take a shower after work, kind of like washing the day off and starting anew.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 4:36 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Talk to him & let him know how u feel.
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:39 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Maybe it isn't you.Maybe he has problems from what he saw or what he did in Afghanistan?I would try to get him to go to a counselor.Even if you have to go to.Don't blame yourself.It is a misonception that one person is the problem in a marriage.and it is a misonception that one person can fix a marriage.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 4:46 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• He could be depressed too.When he was in Afganistan,sweetie...he saw things that we could never imagine.Talk to him.Let him know you are there for him.And I would also tell him how he is making you feel.Has he talked to you about what went on when he did his tour? He probably needs to talk to someone.Like a Professional.Good luck.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• its time for you to have a 101 chat and put your feelings on the table, find out whats the issue
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 10:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2010