how do u...

deal with your kids at the movies..does any1 have toddlers or babies

Leilene07

Asked by Leilene07 at 1:56 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• my kids are 2.5 and 4 they did awsome at the movies, i was surprised! they seen shrek in 3d!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:01 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i didn't take my dd to the movies until last year. i wasn't going to pay $10 a person just to have to leave half way through the movie! my dd is now 5 and we won't be taking my ds (4 months) any time soon. that's what babysitters are for! :)
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 1:58 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i wont try the movies anytime soon... my son is 2 and a 1/2... he is so antsy i know it will be a nightmare right now
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:12 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I wouldn't take small children to the movie theater. Our kids rarely go now b/c of the cost. When they were younger than 5 or 6 I would have guaranteed they would not sit through a whole movie....cartoon or not. Our youngest is 9 and doesn't generally sit still now.
    semazani

Answer by semazani at 7:40 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• haha yea i just moved to another state so no family and it sucked i had to leave toy story 3 in the middle of it ahhhh sucks..she soon will b 3!
    Leilene07

Comment by Leilene07 (original poster) at 2:00 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• ugh ur so lucky lol n she does stay watchin cartoons idk y not at the movies lol
    Leilene07

Comment by Leilene07 (original poster) at 2:03 AM on Aug. 6, 2010