do u girls...

done kickboxing, zumba, or yoga? i wanna start doing all that and im looking foward to it. do u guys enjoy doing these activities

Leilene07

Asked by Leilene07 at 2:08 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm a member of a Kendo Club. I've never seen a regular gym here in the states tha
    t has offered Kendo.

I used to go 2x a week, every week. When I was working, I would sometimes go more, just to work out stress.. lol But now, once a week is usually it.

I got into Kendo in college.. I had seen others practicing it when I had been in a couple different Asian countries and thought it looked interesting.. Turned out, I really dug it... lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:44 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I do aikido, Krav maga and muay thai. I have done kick boxing in the past.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:16 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I do Turbo Jam. It's kickboxing mixed with dance set to awesome music. I absolutely love it, it's so much fun! It burns so many calories! It is the program that actually made me like exercise :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 9:45 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I don't want to lie to you I'm so lazy at doing exercise,, But I've tried zumba that's a nice workout because all you do is dance so that's the only kind of exercise I do at home I turn up the beat's (your fave. music) trust me it well get you moving ..... My aunt lost 30lb in 2 month's doing zumba..
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 11:29 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I LOVE them all!! I would also throw pilates in there. I prefer pilates over yoga, but that's just me!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 11:34 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Kendo is my thing... I love it!!

I also really enjoy yoga, belly dancing and Kathak ( one of the 8 forms of Indian Classical Dance)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:20 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Japanese Martial Art-Sword fighting based on traditional Japanese Swordsmanship. Kendo means " Way of the Sword"

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:30 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I really love Yoga! I've got the Yoga Deck cards and several books. The web has plenty of sites to help beginners as well. Just pick up a good mat and get started.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:03 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• whats kendo

or aikido woah where have i been lol
    Leilene07

Comment by Leilene07 (original poster) at 2:24 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• they have that available at the gym or u go somewhere else
    how often do u go
    Leilene07

Comment by Leilene07 (original poster) at 2:35 AM on Aug. 6, 2010