Have you intentionaly done something to get back at your SO's obnoxious ex?

like printing up a dirty add with her name & #?

jaston

Asked by jaston at 2:13 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• lol nope but that would be funny but hes only had a gf before me but she dnt even exsit in our world =)
    13liz13

Answer by 13liz13 at 2:17 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• No. She's stupid. She causes herself her own grief. I don't need to get involved. I just laugh at her.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:46 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• No, I think it would cause more trouble than anything. But hey if this is what your planning, I'd put a name and #...lol

DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:18 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• nah and she is knockered up -twice since by the guy she cried to my boyfriend beat her and was sooo horriiblleee to her - the roommate i had informed me the truth of the event - she was the one screaming and beating the hell out of him - she was a crazzzyyyyy slutty freak. she would text him and tell him to leave me because i am ugly and dumb. go back to her. then she found out she was pregnant so she started texting him telling him he should be her private babysitter. I nearly lost my mind. i would love to see her suffer but she is awful white trash so i dont think i need to add to it at this time. i would love love love to grind her face into pavement tho. I better then her though so i will just sit
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:27 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Nope but does untentionaly count. My DH and I were still dating. He worked second shift back then. I had put on a Black lace night gown and robe and fell asleep.. I woke up and heard voices in the Kitchen. His and a female voice. He had a female room mate at the time and she was in the process of moving out to get married. Never had met her I assumed it was her and brushed my hair added some lip gloss and headed into the Kitchen. He looked at me and said.. "Wow baby!" She said "Who the F** is she?" without a missing a beat he said "Michelle meet my finance, Sherry" His room mate name was sophie. RFLOL his ex was Michelle she had sent him flowers at work that day and dropped by to beg for forgiveness and get him back. He picked her up and sat her down at our front door. She never said another word, but he said "Michelle you need to leave I am so going to be busy in about 2.2 seconds and don't want to deal with you! Sweet!
    Wittyprncess

Answer by Wittyprncess at 5:59 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• No. My husband loved his ex at one time and I could never see any good coming out of that.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:34 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• nope..
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 12:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• No.But that doesn't mean I didn't want to.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2010