have you ever heard someone vomiting outside at night?

i am just a little paranoid. i ate to much and my body refused to allow me to keep it so .. i did .. you know lol. and i wonder how trashy it looks.. i live in a nice neighborhood so yea. but the fact that i threw up inside and continued to loudly vomit outside.

what would you do if you heard someone doing that? round 11pm

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 2:22 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would probably turn the volume up on my TV so I didn't hear it. There is nothing worse than that sound! I actually live in a duplex, so I get to drown out all kinds of noise, if ya know what I mean.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:24 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• The first time I met my SIL, We all went to a comedy club & a Japanese restaurant. I had one too many Mai-Tai's and I "HAD" to go home fast. I got out of the car & said to her "it was nice to meet you" very cordially and turned & puked my guts out all over the front walk way. My DH who was my BF at the time hosed it off minimally & the next morning my DAD said "So what the hell did you eat last night?" I said the shrimp killed me! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:47 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• rock on! yea i am a kind of far away from my neighbor. we arent like Right next to each other... lol i thought i heard someone though! Ah!
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 2:29 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• if i heard that id prob check to see who it was, if i knew them id c if they were ok
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:26 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• A long time ago, before children, my husband and I had a party at my house. My brother got rather tipsy and spent the night. The next morning he got up, went outside, stumped his toe, and hurled next to my neighbor's bedroom window. Later that day my neighbor said she heard her dog vomiting early in the morning. She was worried he had gotten into something he shouldn't, but he seemed fine now. I just shook my head and said I was glad he was ok.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:32 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• When you gotta puke, you gotta puke! Who cares what anyone else thinks! :) Hope you feel better now!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:48 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• If it was someone in another yard I wouldn't think anything of it. Lots of people get sick or drunk and vomit in the bushes....at least, that is what I see on tv....lol.
    If I heard such a thing in my yard (unheard of in this neighborhood!) then I would turn the hose on and spray away the vomit. If the person was drunk instead of sick (I would check first) then I would spray them, too, and tell them to get the heck off my property. I would call an ambulance for a sick person who couldn't walk home.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:58 AM on Aug. 6, 2010