whats sumthing uve done to ..

please ur husband
i hated some television shows and now ive actually stay and watch them with him

Leilene07

Asked by Leilene07 at 2:23 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I started watching some show on lobster fishing just to spend time with my husband. It was so boring at first. Sometimes I'd bring the newspaper and read some. But over time I really enjoyed it! Now I'm just as addicted to the show as him. Another thing is we both like to camp and hike but one year he asked me to do a 20 mile all day hike with him to go scoping out bears! I did not think I could make it that far and the prospect of running into a bear was not appealing. I went anyway. It turned out to be over 22 miles and we did see bears. It was the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen. It was interesting as I love nature and it was extremely bonding for us. Some days I think that one hike saved our marriage because it taught me so much about how to trust someone and also how important giving really is in a marriage. We've had long hikes since and although exhausting, they are wonderful.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:31 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Sounds goofy but I would do just about anything to please my husband...at least I would try it. But he would do the same for me and we are pleasantly surprised how right the other can be. I usually either say "why do I ever doubt you" or "why do you ever doubt me". Sd is in on it now too...why do we doubt their tastes? They love us, which shows a ton of good judgement!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 2:28 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i go to places i dnt like very much but i do it for him..=0)
    13liz13

Answer by 13liz13 at 2:34 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i watch my so play video games i am board to death but i do it.
    jballentine

Answer by jballentine at 11:09 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Oh geez.. LOL

Over the span of 25 years of marriage.. The list of things I've done just to please him, is long and wide... lmao..
    From little things to big things. Watching movies I could care less about seeing............. Going on vacation to a place I'm not that thrilled about......... Seeing people that I honestly wouldn't care if they just dropped of the face of the earth........LOL The list could go on and on and on........ But....... They were all worth it in the end.

I'm very selfish when it comes to this area. I do not do things like that just to please my husband, that's really a side affect. I do things to please him because of how it makes me feel, and the treatment I get in return. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:49 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Pretend that I really can comprehend what he does for his job and that it's really interesting and holds my attention...when really, it is just beyond my comprehension..lol
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 3:00 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• go 2 my mil house and make sure i dont attack anyone in the process i think i can say my mil hates me n i hate her 2 but since i luv my hubby i do it for him n we go visit
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 1:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• as long as its reasonable i would try to do everything. i show interest in the things he like even though im not really interested, i watch the movies that he likes to watch, i try new sex moves, etc etc
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 10:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i just think for our husbys to wanna invite us to do stuff we tend to like what they do without us noticing haha
    Leilene07

Comment by Leilene07 (original poster) at 2:37 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• awe 25 years congrats!
    yea ive been married a year but due to deployment just 3months and we are getting adjusted..but ive noticed some changes
    MY biggest thing was cooking now i make him favorite meals lol
    Leilene07

Comment by Leilene07 (original poster) at 2:51 AM on Aug. 6, 2010