What does your baby sleep in?

i was putting my ds in just a onsie, but he kicks the blankets off and we sleep with the windows open so his little arms and legs get cold. so tonight i am trying one of those zip up pant sleepers, without a blanket, to see how that goes. how do you keep your little one comfy at night?

nickellmomof2

Asked by nickellmomof2 at 2:31 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When my kids were little I kept them in terry cloth (carters) footsie sleepers. Sometimes a onsie and socks. I'm a weirdo and kept my babies in socks at night
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 3:18 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• onsie
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:36 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• We keep our home pretty cool because it helps with our asthma, so our baby sleeps in a sleeper!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 2:32 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Just a diaper. We cosleep, so between the light blanket and being curled up next to me, it's warm enough for all of us.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 2:37 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• he's too long for the onesies and sleepers so sometimes just a diaper, sometimes a t-shirt and sweats, he's 8mos, our place is usually warm and he sleeps in a comfy blanket, or we co-sleep
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:38 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My son is anti-blanket also, so I vary his attire to the weather. Last winter he slept in light footie pj's. In the summer he sleeps in a t-shirt or just a diaper. He sleeps between us in our bed, so he has the option of cuddling up if he is cold in the night. If he slept alone I'd definitely use warmer pj's in the wintertime. At 19 months, he is starting to allow blankets sometimes so I am hoping he is coming out if the anti-blanket phase!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 2:38 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• well my daughter usually is always hot so she takes off her clothes
    theres some onesies that arent the hot ones but the thin ones check them out at wal mart they are the gerber brand
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 2:42 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• A Pull-Up. He doesn't believe in covers (or clothes, most of the time, haha).
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 3:04 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My 4 week old sleeps in a sleeper, swaddled in a blanket. I was putting her in just a onesie wrapped in the swaddle, but found she sleeps better if she is warmer. My 20 month old sleeps in Carter's pajama sets - long pants/short sleeves.

Answer by missanc at 8:23 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• We cosleep with a sidecarred crib for added room, so usually naked. In winter we had used babylegs and sleep sacks depending on temperature.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:08 AM on Aug. 6, 2010