How can I get my son to sleep through the night again?

My son is almost 7mnths old and he used to sleep through the night and now he likes to get up and thinks its time to stay up at 2 or 3 am. What am I doing wrong? What should I do? Please help!!!!!

Rileymom612

Asked by Rileymom612 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Do you feed him cereal only during the day or before he goes to bed? I heard feeding baby's cereal before you put him to bed will help him sleep through the night. Hope it helps.
    genuinely_real

Answer by genuinely_real at 12:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I used the Ferber method which means you let them cry it out in 5, 10 and 15 minute intervals and it usually only takes 2 or 3 nights to get them back on track. Here is the website if you want to check it out. http://www.sleep-baby-sleep.com/ferber-method.htm It worked for all four of my kids!!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 4:49 PM on Oct. 5, 2008