I'm looking for something to bring in extra money...what have you found to work?

I wanted to see what the majority of women thought which company was more successful, had better products, more customers, etc...

I was thinking of things like Avon, Mary Kay, Arbonne, etc...Thanks!

Mom2Rylin

Asked by Mom2Rylin at 3:14 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• ah i was gunna say if you are crafty there is a site called itsy. its pretty cool - sell stuff for profit
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:18 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Oh are u talking about Etsy? I love to buy things off that site! Sadly I'm not too crafty
    Mom2Rylin

Comment by Mom2Rylin (original poster) at 3:22 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• oh no yes Etsy! thanx for catching that =)
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:23 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I'm not sure if you would be interested or not, but I am a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. I love this business and find in very easy, fun and actually make money at it. Let me know if you would like more info. I also sell Mary Kay, the money is good, because you get 50% commission, however they like you to carry a ton of inventory, that really in my opinion is good if you have a lot of customers. Do your reasearch on both Mary Kay and Avon because there may be alot of reps in your area, which may make it hard for you to find customers. I didn't do the reasearch and found out after the fact, lol. I'm still active w/ it, but found that this just wasn't for me. Good luck on your search!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 9:28 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• You mentioned most customers...
    Ameriplan doesn't focus on just men or women, young or old. We offer Benefit plans to help people save on Health/Dental, ID theft, Legal services, Financial services and so much more. So we have a huge client base since everyone is looking to save mone and protect their families. Also 70% of Americans are without health insurance so here are so many who NEED the services that we offer. Just on Wednesday morning we were featured on Good Morning American as the top way to receive healthcare :-).
    Click Here if you'd like to get some more info and talk with me to see if maybe it would be a good fit for you.

Daily Pay~Household Benefits~Training~Flexibility~Residual Income...NO cold calling/Selling

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 9:52 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations for the last 2 years. We sell all natural products from candles to mineral makeup. I can't speak for the companies you listed but I know for me it hasn't been hard to find new customers that love our products. Of course I think we have the best products. If you are interested take a look around my website and let me know if you have any questions.

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:08 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• There are lots of options, I try to keep it simple. I don't buy or sell anything, and I never spend any money, pretty simple right? Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:32 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

This is how I bring in the dough. I've LOVED working with Scentsy. Best job I have every had!!! It's super fun and really easy. Let me know if I can help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:27 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I actually work two different at home business's and bring in money with both of them. I am an Independent distributor for The Gouremt Cupboard. It doesn't cost anything to get started and your sell handmade mixes. All the customer has to do is add the wet ingredients. The second is with LaBella Baskets. check out my website www.mylabellabaskets.com/StefanieL.html to see how to become a gift/flower basket consultant. SO easy and fun.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 12:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I have been working from home with my daughter and we are having fun. We are looking for people who are serious about making $$ to join our team. check it out here: http://www.pplonlinetools.com/video.php?uid=cmaia8caosqgkeki If you can not get this to open, try copy & paste. After looking at this video you will know if this is right for you. Any questions, just ask!
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 2:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2010