Why do you come to CafeMom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Boredom and curiosity. Occasionally, I may have a question, but I never get much response. I'm not a drama-whore, so my queries are legit, when I'm not asking silly questions for credits.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:49 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Right now? Because I am having trouble staying asleep. Normally, to be helpful and to find help to questions I may have. A place to give and get support and encouragement, advice and to just vent.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:02 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Because I miss adult conversation. I'm home with a 15 month old all day, and no matter how much I talk to the kid, all she ever says back is daadaada... or bubble.. or a few other choice words. Then my Dh is working 12 hour shifts at work, so it's like he lives there instead of here... and on top of that, when he gets home he always has homework to do, and says that if I talk his ear off the whole night, he won't get it done... so, I come here.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 4:04 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• cuz myspace is old
    facebook is dead right now
    and cafe mom i get to look at the questions w/o having to look for the questions again
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 4:02 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My answer would be almost identical to tyfry7496's other than the part about trouble sleeping identical actually. When I first found and joined the site that seemed to be the main goal of what they wanted to provide for mom's but sadly does not seem to be that way anymore.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 4:24 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• social outlet...
    bunch of woman that have lots to type about... it gives me something to do when kids are sleeping. or im bored. or i need a reason to not do the dishes lol.... I also have learned alot about vaccines, birthing, nursing, baby wearing, and other things that i dont think id ever have learned on my own!! Its great to talk to all the different mommas out there...
    Its good to get opinions of others that are not the small group of people that are in your life.. Most people around me dont support my views so its great to find moms who do!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:53 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Originally to make friends. Now, it's because I belong to some groups for fun and some groups to advertise my business. It's also because I'm a group owner and check in regularly.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:22 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i come because there may be a chance i could save a life or a marriage or just talk or just listen to some who needs my help i want to be there for them that they are not alone that some one cares
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:58 AM on Aug. 8, 2010