Help!!!

can intercourse cause some spotting during pregnancy. i am 11 weeks 5 days along. we seen the baby moveing a lot on a ultrasound yesterday just worried. it spotting a few hors after and now i think stopped. it didnt last long. i am not cramping.

lifeisgreatbut.

Asked by lifeisgreatbut. at 4:02 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, Ive spotted after sex. Sometimes its from rough sex. But since you are pregnant, I would check with your doctor to make sure its nothing dangerous
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 4:07 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes, but so can a vaginal exam, if you had that the day of your ultrasound. mention it to your doctor the next time you go. If it doesn't stop after a few days or starts getting heavier &/or you start cramping, make an appointment.
    mamahobbit

Answer by mamahobbit at 8:49 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would call the doctor just to make sure, but yes, intercourse can cause some spotting. It actually caused me to bleed a little when I was 30 weeks along.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 4:06 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• First of all meet the doc to be sure u r on safe side.
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:49 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes-it can happen...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 9:45 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• well it stopped after 5 minutes and no cramping and i seen the bbay just a few hours before and it was fine and me so if it starts again then i'll call.
    lifeisgreatbut.

Comment by lifeisgreatbut. (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Aug. 6, 2010