Does anyone like Windows 7?

I just got a new laptop and it has it, curious what people think about it

Mom2Rylin

Asked by Mom2Rylin at 4:26 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have windows 7. i haven't used it much to make a decision on whether i like it or not but i think it has a lo t of easier windows once you figure out where things are located. I haven't taken the tutorial on it but plan to you should too. what computer did you get? I got an acer.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:33 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I know, I need to take the whole tutorial thing still, hate doing that lol. I got an hp. I had a Dell and hated it. One thing I do like with windows 7 is the tab on the bottom that lets u see all the windows u have open, and u can switch between them.
    Mom2Rylin

Comment by Mom2Rylin (original poster) at 4:39 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I put it on my laptop at Christmas. My computer geek son told me it isn't "Windows 7". It is "Windows Vista FIXED"! I told him I don't care what it is called as long as it is better than Vista. I have found that it is.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:27 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• We killed windows on the lappy... ok, not exactly, but it's running Linux Mint. I simply can not deal with the pain of windows! (it's still there, I can boot into it- but why would I?)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:34 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I don't mind it, although I've had weird errors on occasion. It also seems to run slow sometimes, but I'm not a techo-person by any stretch so it may just be me!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:11 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I just bought a new laptop with Windows 7 on it and haven't used it often enough to notice the differences, either.
    I guess I'll have to run the tutorial, too....lol.
    I know what you are talking about by the little doo-hickey at the bottom that shows you what screens you have open when you hover over it and allows you to choose one without having a whole bunch of things running across that bar at the bottom....I hate that part.
    My new laptop is a Toshiba....it's very nice!
    HP and Gateway are awesome brands! Dell sucks. I don't know anything about Acer.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:48 AM on Aug. 6, 2010