do you got to church?

san78

Asked by san78 at 4:50 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I was raised to believe that if you believe in God, you don't need church to show him your faith. You worship him every day in your heart and through your actions. So no, my family has never gone to church. I have formed my own beliefs about religion since moving out on my own, and still do not attend church.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:30 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:52 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes.I have been to alot of churches.I found a wonderful church that we go to as a family.They are like family to me.It took a long time to find that.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 4:55 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:56 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• No!!!!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 7:13 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes. After visiting many churches in our town, we finally found one that we like.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 7:40 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I am a practicing Catholic- our family goes together every Sunday, plus most of us attend one or more daily masses mid-week (Catholic churches offer mass every day of the week!). My spiritual life is grounded in that personal, physical encounter with Jesus, shared with His people. I (and one of my daughters) try to go every day if possible!
    mamahobbit

Answer by mamahobbit at 8:41 AM on Aug. 6, 2010