Incision

My first pregnancy I had a c section. Is it normal for the incision to hurt during the first weeks of a second pregnancy??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it can be, because your uterus is stretching alaready so it makes sense that the incision may bother you. ask your doc at next appt and if its more than annoying, please call. but I dont think you should be worried :). good luck!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:59 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I had 2 c-sections and this is my 3rd baby...it didn't hurt with my 2nd probably because the years were so far apart but this one I had a little but of achiness....
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 9:45 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• It seems early for the incision to be hurting. It is very normal for that area though, scar tissue isn't as stretchy. There is a possibility that you have formed some adhesions, which is common after a c-section. Adhesions can cause complications so since you're experiencing pain so early I would mention it to your care provider.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 6, 2010