Is it hard for you to sleep during your time of the month?TMI

I am in good health.but when it is my time, I don't hardly sleep for two or three days?My mind won't shut down.Does anyone else do that?

evelynwest

Asked by evelynwest at 5:05 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Health

• me too, when i do fall asleep, night sweats and just cramping would wake me up. and sleep doesnt come easy.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:07 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• yep that's me and why I on here. I usually have one day I don't sleep for right at 24 hours and two I sleep about 2 or 3 hours. Not sure what causes it to be honest. Just the way it has always been...
    Wittyprncess

Answer by Wittyprncess at 5:39 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My hormones are driving me absolutely nuts. I normally can't sleep for about 4 or 5 days before my period. Lately though, I seem to be having more and more sleeping trouble and I'm pretty sure it's hormone related. My mother had all these problems too. I'm going to go crazy if I can't get a decent night of sleep soon :(
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:55 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I have the opposite problem. I feel exhausted and drained the entire time.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:01 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• definetly hormones!! Your doctor can help you out if you talk to him or her.
    Joy118

Answer by Joy118 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2010