doing a photo session for a 1yoa girl. any suggestions for cute poses or situations????

chafrogs

Asked by chafrogs at 6:13 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Good luck!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:15 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• inside or outside? Outside take her to a park & get some natural action shots!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I had a photographer put a feather boa and a few long strands of costume pearls on her - was a really cute series of photographs.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• personally I like non posed pics best. I would start out just giving her some toys/props and go from there. The more you try to force a pose the less you will get and they may end up crying ...... To this day I tell the photographer to just let my son go and do whatever and be himself (he is 7) I find those are the ones I love the most. after a few takes she will ask for a pose here and there and he is more willing to do them because he has been able to have some fun with it. That way we get the pics I want/love and the G'Parents get the posed pics they prefer. Just make sure to have fun with it and don't make it too much of a chore. You will get better pics of her if she is allowed to have fun
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• Blowing/ popping Bubbles, holding and looking at a flower... her favorite toy... holding looking into a small mirror...
    bupkie

Answer by bupkie at 11:34 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• We just had our daughter's one year photos done this morning. We met the photographer at an outdoor area at a local university. We just had her doing natural stuff. Sitting, crawling, standing, etc. There were some wrought iron gates and we had her standing at the gate like she was walking through. We also did some shots in the grass where my husband and I were on either side of her, holding her hands as she was walking. The shots were mostly of her and then just our hands holding hers. Then we did a couple family shots next to some bushes. The last photos were taken with her sitting on a brick wall (more like the edging to a flower bed) with flowers behind her. My husband was just out of the shot, ready to pounce if she started to move like she was going off the side.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2010