whats the weather like where you are? here in scotland its miserable as per!! good day for the ducks lol

can you tell i am bored? lol

glasgowmummy

Asked by glasgowmummy at 6:45 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• here in palestine, the israelis cut it off 4 days a week.not for them, just for us. so we have to use it very wisely and save in tanks.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 6:47 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• oh oops, the weather, i dont why i read water, i'm pretty sleepy, lol. the weathers 107 degrees. no going outside. way too hot.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 6:48 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• HOT HOT HOT
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:50 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• rolling on floorUmmmmmmm did I mention hot?

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:51 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• First of all, I'm so jealous you live in Scotland! I want to go there. lol.

Second, in Kentucky its very very hot. I walked outside the other day and my glasses immediately fogged from all the heat and humidity!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:54 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Good morning!! Here in Lake George N.Y. It will be 80 with some clouds, It was very humid here on Thurs.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:58 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i am so jealous of all this hot weather!! we have had a terrible summer this year..same as every other yr really :( n here was me wanting to get a good tan this year since we are not going abroad lol.....and salemwitchchild...ill swap you homes if you like? lol x
    glasgowmummy

Comment by glasgowmummy (original poster) at 6:58 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Oh I am so joining the club with Salemwitchchild... Jealous as the day is long. Scotland is on my bucket list for sure. I am in the USA in Florida over in the panhandle on the gulf side. Near Panama city beach. We oh so still have white sand thank goodness. But the heat index inland where I am was 118 yesterday and I the humidity... well it is like walking around in the steam from a shower that you just can't turn off.
    Wittyprncess

Answer by Wittyprncess at 6:59 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• in indiana it's rainy
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:08 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Here in NH we have had an awesome summer with little rain this year. we have rain but it's not like it has been 5 days out of the 7...
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 7:28 AM on Aug. 6, 2010