I need ideas on ways to make money. I am a SAHM and can't afford daycare but I want to save for school.

I do babysit M-F in the afternoons bc my son comes with me. I am not looking for any work from home jobs or direst sales or anything like that. I have tried and failed at those.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Money & Work

• How about owning a Website. Sell things that people are interested in purchasing instead of selling for a company. PM me if you would like more information :o)
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• As far as school goes, how about looking into Financial Aid? Contact the office at the school you want to attend, and they can help you from there :) Good luck!

(I wouldn't waste my time on work from home scams.)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• You just closed all your doors. You are looking to earn extra money BUT yet you do not want a job or a business....so what is left?... all illegal jobs, prostetution, drug dealing,... i seriously doubt you want to do that. Don't get me wrong, I am only making you think of what you are actually asking for. In my business, I have come across people who say they tried and failed, but are you actually being honest with yourself? Have you really tried, did you give it all you got? The only way to fail at something is when you give up on yourself. We have an amazing team support and we do not let our members fail, as long as they are willing to go for the ride, they have 100% of our support. Just think about your options and what you really want out of life. If you are willing to give it another try, please Email me or call me if you wish.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I have to agree... If you failed before it is most likely because of one of two reasons... You weren't working the business or you had little to no support and training... My downline and I are in constant contact... I work with them daily until they are ready to go on their own and even then I'm always in contact via email and IM... You need to find something that can make you money and you can succeed at... That doesn't mean that a WAH biz or Job is a bad idea. Just that you haven't found the right one. PM me if you would like any information about what I do... I make a great income and never leave my kids!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• If you could use a "pick me up", which sounds like it with being a busy mom, hope you check out the link below.  Lots of great information, and wonderful opportunity to look into.

http://www.4yourfam.com

Blessings.

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 3:01 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I have a great stay at home business and am making great money. I have 3 young kids, homeschoola and work from home. I love what I do and I love knowing that I am making a living for a lifetime!
    Check out my profile for more info!
    or go to
    www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 3:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Try selling things that you don't need on Ebay or similar auction site. I do when I need extra money.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 4:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• What jobs have you tried online? I made $1798.00 last month. Our company is the best one I have found here. Perfect for moms who want to work from home.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 5:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• check out my journal entries we have 4 work from homes that are helping us!! They are all awsome!! Links to join are there also on the one that has about 159 views!
    hopfulllife

Answer by hopfulllife at 8:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. I’ve even added a Certified Ebay drop shipper; you don’t buy the product until you’ve been paid, great for Ebay addicts like me! Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ 

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2008