If you believe in ghosts, how do you think it all works?

Do you think that ghosts can move from place to place or are they stuck to a certain place? Do you think everyone turns into a ghost or only spirits of horrific deaths?

Pishyah

Asked by Pishyah at 7:43 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I believe ghosts are energy and nothing more. We are all naturally made of energy and when we die, it remains behind. If that energy was strong in life, it will remain so in death and may be able to manipulate it's surrounding or even manifest and be what we call an intelligent haunting. I don't think the energy is 'stuck' in one place, but stays where it's most comfortable which is where it was in life.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:12 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I don't believe in ghosts. They are normally seen when you are alone, tired, and at night. I think it is just our brain having "phantom" noises or sights. My FIL heard people talking in our house and saw ladies standing in the yard just before he died. I think it is like the ringing in your ears. Nothing is really "ringing", but you hear it anyway.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:22 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I believe most are imprints of who they were in life. What you are seeing is like a tape playing over and over. Poltergeists are caused by telekinetic energy,mostly from kids beginning puberty. I have witnessed spirits first hand,and I was not hallucinating. I think those who have been touched by death,either their own close call,or having a loved one have a sudden or traumatic death,can allow them to see onto another plane once in awhile. Some spirits are intelligent. They come to reassure you that they are ok,and to check in to see how you are. If the energy they were as a live human was of a loving and protecting nature,it makes sense that they'd want to come see you after death. We call to them to show us a sign.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:11 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I absolutely agree with IhartU. That's exactly what I believe! =)
    RobynS

Answer by RobynS at 9:30 AM on Aug. 6, 2010