Can I please get prayers, extra candle lightings, and positive vibes?

Many of you know me, and know I am already in a not so great situation. Well it just got worse. My dh got suspended for suspicion of some thing he didn't do. However there is proof either way, The suspension time is undetermined, and may end in termination even with out proof of guilt. Though while he is suspended it is paid. This happened yesterday. I am scared. I have started filing out applications and so have he. However I have so far got nothing, he has something but will not be hired next month, because this month he must serve jail time for a traffic accident. They don't want to hire him now and have him leave for the ten days. I am asking for hope that he keeps the job he has now, and things return to normal, or some thing else come our way.

Any ideas, or spells that may help are also welcome. Thank you all greatly ahead of time.
Please note no is not the time for insults. Please be pleasant. No scriptures please!

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 9:31 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• That sucks. My husband was fired from his job without any proof. I think they fired him because he was getting ready to go to Afghanistan but, there is no proof of that anyways. It turned out good though because he let us move to TX while he was gone to Afghanistan. Hopefully, it'll turn out best.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:57 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Typing a prayer for me to recite I am ok with however I got all the scripture already from my grandma.
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 9:32 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Will add you to our prayers and light a candle for you as well. Hope everything works out well for you.

I have had nothing but success from my blessings, so I will work on that and send it to you later today in a PM.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:37 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Thank you so much spiritedwitch.
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 9:38 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Good vibes your way!

Answer by older at 9:48 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• and a bump!

• Thank you older, so much.
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 9:52 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Hot-Mama, prayers for you and your family are headed that way. I will make another when I make a quick stop by the church today.

That is cool you have scripture from your grandma. I do too. She taught me all her fav scriptures and prayers. I can't tell you how many time I have turned to my fav..something about the "green pastures" and " still waters" makes me feel better. I o wonder sometimes if some of those "better" feelings are partially sweet nostalgia for that time I spent with my Mamo.

Hang in there.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:52 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yeah it is nice special. She gave me a book of Scriptures for different situations, all separated. I actually love the book. Thank you for the prayers. You are sweet. I'm trying to keep up hope. I am sure it will be fine, we have made it through many things we shouldn't have. This should be the same, but I believe I did so off of faith so asking for a little extra just adds a plus.:) Thanks again.
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 9:56 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I'm happy it worked out for you matthew. Thank you for that it gives me a little extra hope. I am sorry you had to deal with it though, but happy it was for the best.
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 10:01 AM on Aug. 6, 2010