Can love exist without sex?

would you stay with your husband ? if there was never to be any type of sex between you too ever again ~

-pw-covenant-

Asked by -pw-covenant- at 10:01 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Absolutely! My grandparents were VERY much in love with each other till the day they died. But, sex had been way in the past for them. Not sure why it was in the past. But, none the less...they loved each other completely. Sex and love are NOT one and the same.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:06 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• When Harry met Sally. Yes, if he was physically unable to have sex with me, I would still stay with him, he's the love of my life :)
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 10:06 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would miss it, but yes, I would stay with my husband if sex was not an option.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:10 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would never give up my husband over sex. I do feel that sex is an important component of a relationship, but if either of us become unable to perform physically for whatever reason, I would truly hope we could offer each other enough simply as people who love each other to overcome that together.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i would stay with my husband wo sex in the relationship. He's my bestie and there are many other intamate things you can do besides actual intercorse. Sex is sex and love is love.
    cleo2582

Answer by cleo2582 at 10:14 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• If I loved him and he treated me well I would stay with him. I can take care of my own sexual needs. He'd have to be intimate with me though (not sex but intimacy).

Answer by admckenzie at 10:22 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would stay...& probably masturbate a lot.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:33 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I have been in a relationship for ten years without sex and I am about to leave because this is a long time of hand holding and hand wringing yeah love is great but sex is even better I am not sorry I think sex is important.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes I would stay with him.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 10:41 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• If the marriage is rock solid, then yes.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 10:45 AM on Aug. 6, 2010