work in southeastern Mass

I am looking for medical reception/ assistant work,,part-time ..i went to shool and thought this would be a great opportunity for a job, but cant find anything.....I look on local sights all the time......what would you do????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Money & Work

• With today's economy, very difficult to found a descent job. That is why you may want to consider a home based business that can earn you income right away. The only industries making money these days are wellness and network marketing. Lucky for me, my business happens to be in both. Feel free to visit my profile page and join this week's webinar to learn more about what i do and the product and business opportunity. Since you are in the medical field, take a look at a few videos on my profile page. You just may want to engage in a business that has an amazing product. Good luck either way.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I agree... I have a home based business in the medical field... I come in contact with people every day that just can't find work. I feel for them but I personally know I'm safe. I have a great income and never have to leave my kids. I know my job is sucure because I know I'm not going to fire me. If I were you I would try for somethink at home. If you build an income while looking to work in your chosen field where's the downside... Maybe you won't ever have to go find a job or maybe you will still want to just because you WANT to work not because you HAVE to... I know there is a big difference for me... I love my business and love the money that I make but I think once my kids go to school I might work part time just for the social time...

www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Hello! I'm in MA too!! I found it very difficult to find a job that was flexible enough for me to be home for my kids when they needed me. So I started my own Home Based Business! Check out my profile!! I'd love to help you in your search!!
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 4:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• You can try Retirement Communities or Nursing Homes. They have a greater turn around so more openings. That way you can get experience. You may have to work a night shift to get in. But then you can later apply other places after you have experience. I work at home now, my neighbor told me about a great company. It was what I had always been looking for, a way to help our family financially but still be home.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 5:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• check out my journal entries we have 4 work from homes that are helping us!! They are all awsome!! Links to join are there also on the one that has about 159 views!
    hopfulllife

Answer by hopfulllife at 8:10 PM on Oct. 5, 2008