husband

How do you sleep when your husband travels? I hate it,,im so tired.....i wake all the time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Travel

• dunno, pregnant from bf of 10 years and he won't commit to me.... wish i had a husband... sorry
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 1:13 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Oh man, its tuff, my hubby is in the army and is gone all the time. the first night i stay up late late then go to bed, it helps because im so exhausted, then the next few days are easier. my hubby comes back today after being gone for a week! Good Luck!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I feel your pain. My hubby's gone for 30 days (a little less than two weeks left! yay!) and I swear I haven't slept since he left!

I did spray some of his cologne he left here on the sheets. That was nice. :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 2:28 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I actually sleep better when he's out of town. I get the entire bed to myself!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• my hubby travels alot, witch i wear his shirt, spray his body spray on the sheet and pillows i would talk to him on the cell or text him, he would call before he goes to bed witch i would be in bed but on his side i would grab a bear that he bought me and sleep with it..
    Anonymous

• My husband bought me a stuffed monkey before his first deployment. I've slept with him every night my husbands been since then. He's a little raggedy after 3 years of being smushed, but it's something from him. And I spray him with cologne every now and then.
    southenrmunchkn

Answer by southenrmunchkn at 5:24 AM on Nov. 3, 2008