Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Painful Sex? adult content

So... My husband and I were having sex today and everytime he thrusted it hurt, like he was hitting something HARD. I got on top thinking I could control it but it hurt even more. It put me to tears... ever had this happen or know of any causes? I googled it and of course all the scary stuff came up. I have a dr's appt on the 30th, but Id really like to have sex without crying in the next few weeks.

BTW, he has thrusted deep before but it didnt hurt anywhere near this bad.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Health

Answers (7)
  • call your Doctor and see if you can get a sooner appt. Tell them you have had an issue come up and you really need to speak with the doctor.
    It maybe a 1 X thing or something more. But you need to get to the Doctors ASAP...

    Answer by justgrape723 at 11:07 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

  • Yes - I have endometreosis and I complained for years before they did anything about it- they did a laparoscopy and burned out the Endo - I have a mild case and it came back after I had my son and I still lhave mild pain during sex so we can really only do it 1 position.. and its been like this for years now..

    Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

  • sounds like cysts or fibroids

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

  • i'm the same way. sex has hurt for me ever since i had my 4 year old son. Now it is worse because I am pregnant. My husband sometimes thrusts really hard and fast. Maybe you weren't aroused enough. I would ask your doc for sure. He may do an ultrasound and looks for cysts or fibroids. I did find out at the beginning of this pregnancy that I have a fibroid so more than likely that is my problem. My bladder has also dropped so my husband hits it from time to time. I wouldnt stress about it. I've also found that doing it in the shower helps A LOT!!!

    Answer by travisnowensmom at 11:12 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

  • Did you maybe forget about a tampon? I would def call your dr tho.... GL!

    Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:17 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

  • Endometriosis is an incurable disease. There are only two ways to not suffer from this...pregnancy or menopause. There is medication to induce a menopausal state that will prevent further endometrial scar tissue but it causes severe weight gain (not for me, thank you). Are your periods painful, often causing severe cramping and putting you to bed? This is often an indicator of Endometriosis. When you talk with your doctor, go in with an open mind and, despite any feelings of embarrassment, ask every question you can think of. Take a list and check them off as you go! Your health is not something to be trifled with. Don't be afraid to research the medication or treatment they suggest and reject it if you are worried about the side-effects. Sometimes, the side-effects are worse than the illness.

    Answer by Gypsy98 at 5:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

  • If this has never happened before you could just be ovulating. When you ovulate your uterus drops down close to the vagina entrace for optimal success of pregnancy. Plus if the ovarie is inflamed d/t just having released an egg and he his bumping your uterus into the ovarie it will cause pain. Fibroids and endometriosis can cause the same thing. Getting in sooner would be best.

    Answer by Joy118 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.