How should I take what my ex just said

He told me he doesn't want to mess with my emotions or his, that he has 50 emotions since I left (since he broke up with me).

goodchar130

Asked by goodchar130 at 11:01 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• That he's confused. I'd move on.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:02 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• what was the convo before that? was he gonna say something and then didn't and told you that? maybe he just wants you both to move on and drop all the hurt.
    jballentine

Answer by jballentine at 11:04 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• He doesn't want to deal with emotions or talking about emotions. He wants a break.

Answer by Bmat at 11:05 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• if i told someone this..this is what i would mean by it. " you are screwing with my heart and my head and i would really like it if you vanished from my life..so quit calling me, quit popping up in place you know i'm going to be, get all your shit out of my house, and i don't want to see you again"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:16 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• It would probably be easier to deal with if you consider it to be phrased in a language you don't understand --like Greek or Laotian or Men or something...

Sometimes people learn important things by making grave mistakes. Give him time to learn what his mistake was... and move on with your life on your own. Best, really, if you erase his phone messages without listening to them, and somehow always fail to be available at all when he calls --even when you're lost and lonely on a Saturday night.

Go get a life. When you have a life, you'll be more attractive to men who have a life of their own, and you'll be happier in the meantime.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:22 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• It sounds to me like he doesn't know what he really wants and needs some space to figure it out.Give him his space& in the mean time, go on with your life.Don't wait around for someone who isn't sure if he wants the relationship or not. You go girl!!! : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• yeah he seems confused i just move on & take care of myself & then if your meant to have a relationship it will happen
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• we need a lil bit more info to give detailed opinions. anyways, i would take it with a grain of salt. if he wasnt sure about breaking up he shouldnt of went through with it. im assuming he didnt try to make it work before he left you so why try now.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 10:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2010