Have trouble with search feature?

I cannot search for my posts with my screen name, cafemom seems aware of it, but it's still not working, weeks now!

kerryket

Asked by kerryket at 11:02 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It has been years actually. It doesn't quite do what it's supposed to do. Some days it works good others it won't pull up anything. It was never designed to pull up posts by screen names though. Unless they show in the title or the post body or are mentioned (not quoted) in a reply. There really isn't an option for you to look up all the posts by a screen name. Your posts will be under one of your links but if you were looking for mine you would be limited in what you find.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 9:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• What method are you using? I've never really searched for mine -- at least not in a long time. Have you tried the Groups tab and then clicked either My Posts or My Replies?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• yes, If you hover over your group tabs, you should see the my post option. If you don't, your javascript needs to be updated.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:15 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Let's say I'm looking for a post in search, using a keyword or screen name, it should pull up posts with the screen name or keyword. so if I put my screen name in, only a couple of posts pull up.
    kerryket

Comment by kerryket (original poster) at 2:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010