Do you go out with your friends? How much?

I am trying to go out 2 times a month, nothing wild but you know a ladies night. Meaning AC or dinner and drinks-although I am not a drinker.

I would like to go shopping at least 2 times a month with friends.

Do you think it is too much, I am single as of now and want to keep it that way for now, focus on me.

I have not done that in 7/8 years and really enjoy my time.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Good for you... I've been out with friends in since the early 90's...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 11:30 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• That seems like a lot. I go out once a month. However, if you are going out while your kids are with their dad, AND it's not affecting your finances, or your mood..(do you get mean if you can't go?)

I guess you could.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:30 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I haven't been out with friends since I got pregnant with my oldest - 5 years ago... Since then I have been full time mommy.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:31 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I meant Hooray ! you go girl !.... LOL... after I read my post, I didn't want you to think I was being nasty... ROFLMAO... left eye twitching...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 11:31 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I go out w/ friends usually dinner or lunch. we spend about 3-4 hours just catching up. its never long enough and hard to get together with schedules...but we do try for at least once a month doesn't always happen though
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 11:37 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• No, they still party too wild. I'm talking kids running around while my "friends" and their friends do drugs and get falling down drunk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Anonymous,

You might want to make more friends who have matured with you, not saying forget your old friends. I have friends still like that, we do lunch or they are my shopping buddies.

Good luck!!!!
    KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Me and my fiance go out and party with our friends once a month. My mil lives an hour away and is always begging to take dd for a night. DD always has lots of fun, It doesn't hurt anyone and we enjoy having a night to unwind and just have fun.
    This month is a bit different. Last weekend was my birthday, and also our combined bachelor/bachelorete party the same night.
    We are getting married on the 21st so dd will go home with nana that night after the wedding.
    And then the following weekend we are going on a honeymoon, so my mother is taking her for the whole thing.

I do feel guilty about having dd go with nana or grandma so much this month, but it's probobly never going to happen again lol.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 12:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• We go out whenever we can make plans. Usually a few times a year.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• What friends it's hard to make any at my age with a 8 yr old child but I do go out with a few people I know not to the bars or anything but like to a pumpkin patch with family
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Aug. 7, 2010