What type of birth control do you use???????

Amberlovesher3

Asked by Amberlovesher3 at 11:37 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Pull-out method. LOL Yep.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:38 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• vasectomy

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:41 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• me too, pull out method.......i know!! not a good one!! lol, but yeah the pill just made me go crazy and blew me up like a balloon!! .... i want to try the mirena, anyone else use mirena???
    SQ13

Answer by SQ13 at 11:41 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I am on merina now. For the last 8 months. I was doing good on it for the 1st 6-7 months then this month it has been a pain in my ass and I have had alot of cramping with it and Im thinking about getting it taken out. then before that I was on Implanon for a year and it was ok besides the headaches and the 20 lb weight gain. also I have gained 25 lbs being on merina. So if i get merina taken out if I can i will choose to get on a non hormonal bithcontrol like paraguard that last 10 yrs. merina lasts for 5 yrs and implanon lasts for 3 years. With being on merina and implanon i didnt have pms with them, if i bled any it was just enough for a pantyliner.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 11:43 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• condoms. I refuse to do the pill, iud, ring etc.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:44 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Got fixed 3 years ago, and had a ectopic pregnancy pregnancy about a year ago... I would NEVER recommend this method to anyone. ever. Google PTLS
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:44 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Here's my question: If your guy is allergic to NonOxynol-9 and cannot finish while wearing a condom and if you don't want all the dangerous hormonal stuff. Is pull-out my only option? What about the female condom? How difficult is that and where do you get it?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:47 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• just condoms
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 11:53 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• When we were using he pulled out unless I wasn't fertile. I determined my fertility with temperature, mucus, and a few other factors. Once you learn your body you start to know better if he can stay inside or not.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 11:54 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Reason i asked this question is because i was at my OB the other day and he gave me Yaz...I have heard nothing but horror stories about that product (online and on tv) and i refuse to take it. i think i will just continue to either not have sex or use the pull put method. If any of you get a sec google yaz side effects and you will find a ton of blogs about women who have used this and its caused major complications.. I will not be taking it, matter a fact i will throw it away today!
    Amberlovesher3

Comment by Amberlovesher3 (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2010