Trashy people dumped two queen size mattresses on my sidewalk, what can I do to get rid of them?

My husband, son and I had just gotten back from grocery shopping and we saw some queen dirty mattresses thrown on our sidewalk and wood too, we called to the darn solid waste and they say they don't pick that up. What can I do to get rid of it? The city said for us to dump it but we don't have a truck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe call the police to report it as vandalism. Perhaps they can do something about it.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 11:41 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Call your city 's CODE ENFORCEMENT office.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 11:43 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• yeah, call the cops..they can't expect you to take care of getting rid of it..its not your property and it sit in the road forever..i'd kick it in the road and say it may cause and accident.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:43 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• jk..i wouldnt seriously kick it in the road..just tell them its in the road so they will get out there
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:44 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• "Free" sign. LOL I know that's gotta be frustrating, sorry.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 11:45 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• the trashy people or the mattress?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• call the cops if the city wont do anything
    kaedrasgma

Answer by kaedrasgma at 1:51 PM on Aug. 7, 2010