does any ones husband care more about work than seeing his kids?

he gos to work before kids get up comes home after kids go to bed he worked sat now he is working todayits not like we meed more money i mean we are not rich but we are doing good what do i do i dont even see him anymore do you think he is cheating

lovingmomof7

Asked by lovingmomof7 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• mine cares more about his parents and his naphew than he dose me he always at there house and helping them and hardley dose anything for me and gets mad if i say anything to him about it. i'm to the point where i want out!
    annamiller06

Answer by annamiller06 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I dont think so..... but only you can know that! but my hubby is a farmer and works 24/7 and harldey see's me or his kids and I HATE IT but i cant do anything about it because if he neglects his work we dont have money, but he does need to learn how to manage his time more and it's a stuggle we have everyday cause im the only one worried about it!! your not alone and i know how hard it is!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I don't know If he is cheating, but be careful. I have a friend her husband was working all the time and she later found out that he was not and he was out drinking with friends while she was at home with her brand new baby, day and night. the truth came out though. It always does.
    christina200107

Answer by christina200107 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• HE CAME HOME HE FIRST HE GOT IN A CAR RECK THEN WAS GOING TO JUMP IN OUR OTHER TRUCK AND GO BACK TO WORK AND LEFT THEN CAME HOME 10 MIN LATER AND SAID THAT HE CALLED IN AND WAS STAING HOME I DONT KNOW ANYMORE BUT WE HAVE 5 KIDS AND I WILL STAY JUST FOR THEM I DO HOME SCHOOL AND EVEN IF HE WAS CHEETING I WOULD STAY FOR MY KIDS SAKE THEY WOULD DIE IF THEY HAD TO GO TO SCHOOL OR DAYCARE ALL THEY KNOW IS ME STAING HOME THEY GET TO GO TO SWIMMING AND BE WITH KIDS THEIR AGES BUT IM THERE IM JUST GOING TO CONSONTRATE ON MY KIDS I GUESS THANKS FOR THE ANSWERS
    lovingmomof7

Answer by lovingmomof7 at 4:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• My STBX is a farmer/rancher. As he put it clearly one day in a huge fight "his farm is his passion'. That's why as you read above, he is my STBX, not my husband. Yes, I appreciate him providing for his family to no end, but seeing me and his kid's maybe 2 hours a week, weekends included is not enough for me. He prob. is working. Maybe his work is his passion too. I know when we were trying marriage counceling, the councelor told us that men use work to cover up depression, anxiety, etc. Don't know if this is your husband, but good luck to you.
    motheroftwo1203

Answer by motheroftwo1203 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Okay, he's my ex husband, but he cares more about ANTYHING besides his kids. He's a deadbeat!
    Anonymous

• aww these stories make me sad. i never see my hubby except for sunday mornings, but we need the money, he works two jobs. i also see him about 1/2 an hour a day in between jobs. he's miserable not seeing his kids though. somethings not right if this doesn't make a father sad, IMO.
    Anonymous