Freelance writing jobs on wahm.com

I came across wahm.com through one of my groups and looked at it for the fun of it. I saw there were some freelance writing jobs posted there. They looked like something I'd be interested in, but I'm wondering if they really are legit. Does anyone know anything about wahm.com?

HotMama330

Asked by HotMama330 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• You will be better off looking at www.elance.com www.sologig.com and local networking groups

Answer by rkoloms at 2:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I belong to this CM group. http://www.cafemom.com/group/11307. I have seen posts in the forums about this website. I'm sure there are some girls there who would be more than happy to help you with information.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 12:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Have you checked them through the Better Business Bureau? I wouldn't trust them if someone I persoanlly knew hadn't used them and succeeded or unless they are posted on there as trustworthy.

Good luck!

If they are legit I would like to check into that too! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I can't even pull up the website. :(
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I can't see how it would earn a heck of a lot. wahm.com is a small website that earns it's money thorugh selling ad space, because the name would be randomly typed in for it's simplicity I can see how it gets hits, but in all honesty if you wrote articles and pieces for the site about working from home I don't see them being able to pay a heck of a lot. Of course it doesn't hurt to ask.

In my own personal experience with that site I know it's been around for at least 5 years.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i never heard of it. but it would probly be best to try the BBB. they would beable to tell you if its lagit or not.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 4:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2010