so they say if a tilted uterus doesnt fix itself by 12 weeks you will miscarry

i am 11 weeks tomorrow. im kind of scared.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have a tilted uterus and I carried three pregnancies to term, the third being twins. Never miscarried. Try not worry :) GL Mommy :)
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 12:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• That isn't true. Most of those I didn't know I was pregnant women have a tilted uterus.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I have a tilted uterus too and a healthy 1 yr old lil prince!! So relax, stress will do more damage than a tilted uterus!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I've never heard of that being a reason for a miscarriage.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Who is "they"?

I have a tilted uterus and didn't have any trouble carrying and birthing 5 children, only one miscarriage due to a blighted ovum. My doctor told me that as the uterus grows and expands in the first trimester it almost always rights itself. He never had a case where it didn't.

Good luck!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I don't know much about titled uterus problems, but I am sorry that is what you heard and are worried.

I have had 2 miscarriages myself and I know how heartbreaking they are and how nerve wracking it is to have to constantly worry about the possibility. Try not too stress about it too much and I sincerely hope everything works out for the best!
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• that's what they told my gramma before she delivered her twins and then my mom. They say a lot of things because tthey need to alert you to the worse case scenario . Trust in your iner strength and don't worry mama you have empough on oyur mind choosing teh color sceme of the nursery. Good Luck
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Your baby will be fine.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 1:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2010