How often do you and hubby have S-E-X!?

Well, this is only a question to whose, want to answer. if this is too much to tell, pass this question. thanks :)

Me and hubby have sex once every 2-3 weeks, yah i know! wow! and we are young and only been married a year or so.. haha share

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• usually 2-3 times a week

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• it was 2-3 times a week but since iv been pregnant, it hurts and we havnt in almost 3 weeks. hopefully the pain issue doesnt last long.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Im in your boat, been married a year, and we have sex about once every two weeks. Im only 25.
    NewMommy0414

Answer by NewMommy0414 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Once a week...if i go any longer my husband becomes quite annoying! i could personally go forever without it...the last thing i want to do at night after taking care of my boys is having sex!!
    jaclyn.eva

Answer by jaclyn.eva at 12:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Same here Jaclyn ^^ I thought I was the only one who could go forever and not really care. But the hubby gets annoying so i give in... but I ignore him a little more, and we go about 2-3 weeks. what sucks is we have been married over 2 years and both only 23... never thought I would be so tired of sex soo soon in my life. Oh well...
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 12:23 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• usually 2 or 3 times a week if that.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 12:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• We try to at least once or twice a day. And we've been together for 7 years.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• 3or 4 times a week...we both work a lot
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 1:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• It averages out to about five times a week. We might do it 3 days in a row, then go two days with out, then do it again for a couple of days. Some weekends we will do it 3 or 4 times from Friday night to Sunday.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• As often as it seems like a good idea...

Depends a lot on what else is going on. With hormone changes, aging, busy lives, travel, etc., it can be anything from 2-3 times a day to once a month. We don't mark it in the diary or anything.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2010