Does anyone else find it very sweet...

that their toddler or children want to help with the daily cleaning tasks as well as the laundry. My 2 yo has been very involved and wanting to be helpful since she was 18 mos old. I give her her very own rag to clean with (no cleaning chemicals) and she cleans the floors and the walls, she helps put laundry into the baskets and then into the washer and dryer and helps me fold and put away. I love this stage and hope that it lasts for quite some time

coala

Asked by coala at 12:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• oh i remember that with my 8 year old......its been a few years though. and she whines now when i tell her to do her chores.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes I love it & take it in while I can cause i know the time will come when its a chore to get her to lift a sock..
    I do hope if its the norm around our house that hopefully it will help a little bit atleaste during her older years...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2010