Bloggers, coming up with a name?

Did it take you forever to come up with a blog name? I can't come up with one, maybe I'm thinking too hard. Maybe I am not meant to blog. LOL

How did you find inspiration for yours?

Jessica157

Asked by Jessica157 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• No it didn't take me long. Just what ever you do it's best to have your URL match your blog name as much as possible.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Believe it or not, I came on here and had help to pick a name... I told them what they blog was about, and what I was liking for names... We went from there and came up with a perfect name.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• The only blog had I hard time naming was the one I use for poetry. It took about six tries to find a name that wasn't already in use, just to realise later that the name I used was the name of one of my chapter books. lol. As for inspiration I just brain storm about what I want to focus on. If this is your first blog, name it after yourself, in that the URL is your name and you can change the title later if you wish.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 2:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2010