what do ur kids love 2 sleep with?

yesterday we lo0st my 4 month old little bear you knwo those that come with a little blanket thin i dont really knwo their names but yeah those things. yeah it was a hard night he kept waiking up and everything so we came to the conclusion he feels safe with that eerywhere we go i always give him his bear my 2 year old wont sleep withough his binky the funny thing is he doesnt chew on it anymore he just holds it all night long. and when his moody he also looks for his binky just to hold it and it makes him happy sometimes he'll rub it in his cheak and his happy again lol

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• HAHA my son is addicted to blankets and pillows!!! Not only does he sleep with them, he has to take them everywhere. Its hilarious!! I have a pullout drawer under his crib that he got into and put all the blankets in his crib! Then when he wakes up, he takes each one out and carries them to the liviing room!!! He is so funny walking around with 4 blanets and a pillow all over the house. He does have 1 blanket that even has to go with us in the car, that's his "B" and his first sentence was , "I need B!" so... he is definitely attached to that one!
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 12:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• LOL both mine are in love with theyre binkys and blankeys. They cant sleep without them!! My son gets mad at me when i put it in the washer. Its funny
    ladybugky88

Answer by ladybugky88 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• We have about 7 lovey's which is what I think you were referring too. My LO has to suck on the satin that are on them. I don't understand why, but her blankets are the same way with the satin on them and she sucks on them as well. All of our Lovey's are different so she couldn't get attached to just one. She also has to have at least one baby and her Violet by leap frog. BTW she is 2.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My 2yr old has to have at least 1 stuffy and a silky, the same as your son, and her sippy with water. My 11 month old has to have her binki.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My son has a puppy and blue blanket which are his comfort items.. he can sleep without them but if they aren't there, he will nkow it and he wants them - if he is sad or gets hurt or gets on trouble he wants them too
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• My son loves to sleep with all characters from Toy Story, blue dog, Rhino. Blue god has been with him since before his birth. It is the one constant that I worry he will take to college. lol
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Mom & Dad... we are in the process of getting them to sleep in their own beds - without us, and it's going to be a long drawn out process...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2010