Have you ever thought?

Have you ever thought or dreamed about just taking off...disappearing and starting a new life somewhere else?? If you were at a point in your life where you didn't have any kids or anyone that depended on you?

Would you do it? Let me know and I'll let you know what I'd do!

TigerSong

Asked by TigerSong at 12:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not permanently, but I do secretly fantasize about running off to some island or something for a week. Alone. I'd just leave dh a note (you know, so he'd know where things like the stove and his socks are) and sneak out early one morning.

Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes. If I didn't have the kids I would love to start over. I would probably do it often as I love change.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i have though about it but not anymore it was when i had problems with hubby when we only had my first son i would just want to leave ( with baby) and just never look back but now i dont i love my life as a mom n as a wife. i do get tired sometimes but i just go out to the backyard and feel so much bettr
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Hoping some of you that commented will come back. Recently I was not only rudely evicted from my apt by my soon to be ex husband...he abandoned his two boys on his ex wife. Basically he dumped me for someone else...who I discovered turned him down flat, so what did he do? Took off across the country to go be with someone else! Yeah...nice, huh?

So no I have no home...had to give my cats away, they were both almost 10. Even my own family has stopped talking to me, my own kids are older and had already moved away from home. They aren't speaking to me either by the way. So I am busting my fanny trying to find a job...which isn't easy....I have a storage fee to pay that if I don't pay it...I'll lose everything I own in the world.
    In another week I start school online, in the spring I will access to the extra money from my loans/grants. After that I am going to be moving out of state.....more on next block
    TigerSong

Comment by TigerSong (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• There are only a few people that are going to know where I've gone, not even my own family will know where I've gone if I choose to not tell them. I know there are people that won't agree with what I'm planning, but I feel this is something I have to do. I have no one to care for or worry about, so I have nothing to stop me. I really wish I had the money to go now...but I don't.

I'm looking forward to my new life, it's a place I wanted to move to for a long time. But for one reason of another...the time wasn't right. I can't wait!!
    TigerSong

Comment by TigerSong (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2010