does anyone know the diet for reversing nerve damage for diabetes?

I know there is a diet for this and they say it does not take much time to incorporate it and see results. I just want to give it a try. I hope it works . has anyone else been dealing with nerve damage due to spinal injury or diabetes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't know about a diet, but I get a lot of helpful information from DrWhitaker.com

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I don't know about diet but I know a healthy diet, light exercise, and massage by someone who has experience with this will help a lot!
    Cassarah

Answer by Cassarah at 10:49 AM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I have back pains and headaches...you can look it up on bing...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:42 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• What Health Conditions Can be Treated With Alpha Lipoic Acid?

Clinically, alpha lipoic acid seems to be a useful supplement in treating hepatitis C. It can also be used for painful nerve conditions in diabetes, and may help slow down the aging process itself through its reduction in free radicals.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:42 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I already use Alpha Lipo acidic capsules, cayenne, Ex-Stress tabs and herbs and other stuff (make my own jucies without sugar) , and my blood sugars and blood pressure has been stablilized. But I still have peripheral nerve damage. Does it reverse? I heard it does, if you have the right diet. I saw a diet for diabetics but cant recall the name of it where it actually heals the nerves. Has anyone ever experienced nerve healing?
    emmidr

Answer by emmidr at 10:03 AM on Aug. 17, 2010