Do you turn your dh down when he ask for sex? adult content

What is your honest reason?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 12:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• When I do, and it isn't often, it's either because I've been at school and work for 16 hours straight and frankly, the idea of exerting a single calorie's worth of energy is unfathomable, or it's because I've spent the day sticking my gloved hands into people's body cavities and either putting stuff in or taking stuff out of the aforementioned body cavities, so I don't want to look at or think about another body cavity, period.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Nope!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Nope, if he wants to take the time to get me worked up there are so very few things which could make me disinterested... likewise, if I take the time to get him aroused (even when he is dog tired from work) then he won't turn me down.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Sometimes. If I don't feel well or am very tired I will tell him. It is o.k. to be honest with your spouse.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 12:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes because who can have sex with a 14 month old following us around all the time? I feel bad but I make it up when we do get some private time.... which is rarely, he works a lot and the kids nap time is while hes gone it sucks but thats the price you pay when having sex lol
    sierranavada

Answer by sierranavada at 12:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Only when I'm sick

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• No. We've never had a point where one of us didn't want it.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 12:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yep. Either I'm not in the mood, I'm too tired, or I just merely don't want to.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Very rarely. I do it even when I'm not in the mood, cause I've found that by the end I'm happy we did it....the only reason is if I am dog tired, and that is only about twice a year, but sadly, we don't have that much sex, so I really never turn him down.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes I do If I didn't we would spend a good 90% of our time in bed..... Gotta keep him wanting it so I don't always give it when he wants it. But when I do he always says it's well worth the wait cuz I pull out all the stops....
    mrs.gemini

Answer by mrs.gemini at 12:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2010