5 week old feeding and sleeping

ok so i am confused . My lil girl went to bed @ 10, woke up at 3 30 and feel back to sleep wthout eatng and 4 30, did the same again then wanted a bottle at 5. She ate 2 ounces and has been sleeping since 9.Ate 4 ounces and then threw some up. Why

pandpmommy

Asked by pandpmommy at 12:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Maybe it is air bubbles that have not gotten out and instead of just the air releaseing she has some milk on top of the air bubble. that is what happened with my little girl every so often.
    jmmb825

Answer by jmmb825 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• There are a ton of reasons that babies spit up - it could be gas, she might have needed a bigger burp, it might have been more food than she needed (babies that age WILL over-eat from bottles). . . . .
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 2:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Maybe she needed to be burped and that's why she threw up?
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• R u asking y she threw up or y she woke up a cpl times & didn't eat? Obv pry needed a burp 4 the puking but the not eating is easy..babies wil eat when they're hungry. Maybe she wanted 2 snuggle w u n b close. They dril it n ur head if u breastfeed they need 2 every 2 hrs. Not tru all the time! We brot him home & I tried wakin him up 4 like a good hour cuz it felt like my boobs were gona explode but he just wanted sleep so I gave up til he woke on his own.
    mama2evan

Answer by mama2evan at 9:09 AM on Aug. 9, 2010