update on seeing stars question

Well after talking to my Dr more indepth after I started getting worse he had me go in to the walk in to get my blood pressure checked and sure enough it was quite a bit higher than what my blood pressure normally runs. I run at 93/63 have never gone over 98/65 but my blood pressure was 115/75, so I will be constantly monitered now to make sure I am not developing preecclampsia. Even though that is still within normal ranges it is high for me so Dr just wants to be sure, especially since I am almost to my 3rd trimester.

mommatink83

Asked by mommatink83 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had the problem with seeing stars.. like black and gold specks.. totally was my first time, third pregnacy.. sure enough my BP was high - I never got preeclampcia so hopefully you won't either.. I made it safely to 39 weeks :)
    ramzmomma

Answer by ramzmomma at 12:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Wow good luck! I'm sure u wil b just fine!
    mama2evan

Answer by mama2evan at 9:04 AM on Aug. 9, 2010