IUD adult content

How long after getting the IUD wil you be able to have sex? Is it going to hurt (sex)?

Fairy_Wings

Asked by Fairy_Wings at 12:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Health

• You can have it right away. Same day. No pain in having sex. The only problem I had was my string was a little too long so I went back and had the dr. shorten it a bit.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• ive had the problem were it was hurting thought it was the mirena but i guess that shouldnt hurt! so i went to the doc and they did a byopsie and i had that cervical cancer they had to laser it of or whatever since then i have had no problems:) if its hurting maybe you should thank about talking to you doc about that:)
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 1:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• we had sex that night!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• You can have sex right away. I had a bit of cramping when they put it in, and then brown spotting for like three months afterwards, but then it was all good.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 12:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Oh, my Dh hates the cord! He can't wait til we start TTC again so I can get this thing out, but it's not annoying enough to him to get it removed.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 12:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2010