how do YOU go about seducing your partner...because obviously i am clueless and suck at it. adult content

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 12:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• i would like to read the answer to i need some tips im not good at this. i usually by some sexy clothes. talk tyo him sexy but i think theres more to it
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Oh hush!

I had 2 really, really bad relationships which cost me the 10 years prior to my current relationship... My SO is my best friend, and if I had known 14 years ago, what I know now. I would have chased after him then!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i know how to get things i want...by bitching and complaining..but i do not know how to seduce him sexually to make him lust over me and want me.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Buy something sexy to wear to bed, put on a little purfume, fix your self up a little and after your kiddos are in bed, jump him and tell him exactly what you want from him, no man will be able to turn down his wife when she does all of that.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 1:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Surprise wearing lingerie. Send him a sexy story via e-mail that you wrote yourself. Send him a dirty text message. Talk dirty. Buy a sex positions book and tell him you want to try out something new on him. Go buy sex toys together. There's plenty of stuff you can do.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Hmm.. Lets see. I'll send him a picture msg of a random body part (ex. leg, boob, butt, my mouth, etc.) or I send a text message talking dirty and telling him what I wanna do to him. I know it seems silly to text when we live together, but its kind of like before we moved in together. This might be TMI, but he's really into UFC. I can rarely ever pull him away from the tv when its on. Well, the other night I was feeling spontaneos and I knew he wouldnt wanna wait til the fight was over. So, when I got out of the shower I put on a sexy little dress with some fish nets. I sent him a pic msg of my legs crossed and told him to be careful running up the stairs. Didnt take long for him to put the remote down and run up the stairs. lol.
    MayBaby0507

Answer by MayBaby0507 at 1:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• momtoelliet..thats exactly what i'm talking about. I've done all the sexy dress up things and i've tried approaching him right before he goes to sleep but he says "i'm too tired". What do i do then? keep persuing him even if he tells me he is tired.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 1:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I accidentally hit answer before I was done! lol

I was going to say that sometimes it just takes breaking out of your shell, and going outside of your comfort zone to get them to react.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Ask him what would turn him on.When my S/O first got together,during foreplay,I'd let him know if I liked what he was doing & vice versa.And then he started telling me what he likes when we started getting comfortable.Men like different things.Communication is the key.I hope that has helped you some.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 1:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• oh. after reading the other answers.. When Im in the mood, I'll send him naughty texts while he's working. That drives him crazy. Of if he's playing PS3, Ill scratch his back, down his arms, rub his legs... and then well use your imagination. If you're not one to give head, then a handjob will get him going. Ive heard of a lot of guys that like it when I girl takes advantage of him while he's playing video games, and my guy usually returns the favor afterwards..
    MayBaby0507

Answer by MayBaby0507 at 1:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2010