13 weeks pregnant and I was feeling so much better...now BARF!!! Do you go back and forth with nausea?

Anyone else think they are "in the clear" and then it rears up again?

Ugggggg.....have felt like puking all day long!

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 12:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was sick both pregnancies....whoever calls it morning sickness should have their head examined!!!!!
    kaedrasgma

Answer by kaedrasgma at 1:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I was nauseous throughout my pregnancy. I had 2 months when I wasn't, my 5th and 6th. Every other time, I was sick.

I hope you feel better soon!
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 1:00 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i was like that with my second pregnancy i had it my wole pregnany until like 6 months because i got some medicine for it but still got it once in a while it was horrible i hope you feel better
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 1:00 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• it was like that for me too. now and then i still get that feeling like i'm gona puke, and i'm 28 weeks. with my first the morning sickness was just as bad in the third trimester as the first.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I had only a few days when I didn't vomit... all 3 pregnancies, sick as a dog!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Oh yeah I'm 22 weeks and I still get nauseated just hope you don't have it the whole pregnancy.. with my son I was done with nausea about the 4th month and now I'm having a girl and still nausous
    sierranavada

Answer by sierranavada at 1:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I was sick for 19 weeks, but then pretty good after that. Quezy once in awhile, but not too often.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I am getting ready to start my Third Trimester. I was sick the entire first trimester, then the second trimester it has come and gone. I pray it stays away this last trimester.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 9:23 PM on Aug. 6, 2010