Any places you would like to visit on a vacation some point in time?

Here's a state I think I would be interested in to just visit. Along with Maine, Italy, The Nappa Valley,which is considered wine country. I like places that have interesting things to do.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 1:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Travel

• You will love the Napa Valley - very beautiful but best to take a limo or have a designated driver. The wine tasting catches up to you after awhile.

I want to visit New Orleans and visit all the eclectic voodoo shops ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would love to visit Greece and see the ruins.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 1:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I'm from Colorado, so I have great things in my back yard. There are other things to do here besides ski. We have a wine country (Palisade CO), and we have the four corners are that has GREAT national parks (Arches, mesa verde, canyonlands, and lake powell all within driving distance). Not to mention Rocky Mountian National Park, Pikes Peak, Larkspur Rennaissance Festival. So, those are the places I would visit first if I were to go on vacation.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 1:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Ireland and Australia!! We've already decided that on our 25th wedding anniversary we're going to go to Hawaii so I'm psyched for that too -- although it's still 20 years away. =(
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 1:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would love to go to Australia someday while I can still enjoy it with my S.O. I love what I've seen there, I love the accents, I love the way people talk to eachother. It looks amazing to me. I also want to visit Disney with the family before the children are to old to enjoy it to the max.'
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 1:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I don't think there's a place I'd rather not visit. Of course, some places aren't worth risking my life but I'd love to just see and experience everything. I have a long bucket list lol.

Top of my list are (in the US) NYC, Chicago, Hawaii and then Italy, England, and France. Hopefully I'll at least get those in!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Would love to see the Grand Canyon
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I can't think of many places I wouldn't like to visit! I love seeing new things! One of the next things I want to go see is New Orleans. Never been there!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Paris, Hawaii and Italy
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 2:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Boston, Cape Code, Palm Spings, LA, Europe, Australia
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2010