WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I FEEL PREGNANT.I HAVE ALMOST ALL THE SYMPTOMS.I'M SUPPOSE TO GET MY PERIOD ON THE 15TH OF OCTOBER.MY SYMPTOMS ARE SLEEPY ALL THE TIME,BLOATED,LOWER BACK ACHES,LOWER ABDOMINAL CRAMPS,NAUSEATED,MY BREAST HURT ALITTLE BIT,AND I GET CRAMPY ON MY LEFT LEG.WHAT DO YOU THINK?CAN I TEST NOW OR IS IT TO EARLY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it is probably still too early but do not stress out or worry too much until you can take the test because it can actually make your period later then it should be... i had no symptoms until after i found out i was pregnant dont tell my baby or my boyfriend but i think i secretly didnt want to be pregnant... but now i am glad i am,..... just take a deep breath and give it a week before you take the test
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I FELT THE SAME WAY ALL THE SYMPTOMS, I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING UP W/ ME. SO DAY I UP AND TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST IMMA SO ABOUT A WEEK BEFORE MY PERIOD WAS TO COME. i TOOK AN E.P.T TEST CAME BACK POSITIVE, I AM CURRENTLY 18 WEEKS PREGNANT
    SexiSeaBeeWife

Answer by SexiSeaBeeWife at 1:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Start taking prenatal vitamins until you find out.
    taurus86

Answer by taurus86 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• It is not too early. If you are preggo, it will show on the test. Buy a two pack incase you feel the sypmtoms again later on and the first one is negative.
    Moniquemarie1

Answer by Moniquemarie1 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I didn't feel anything till about 6 weeks along. I never felt cramping either. So its hard to say since its SO early for you. Just don't think about it, take your prenatals and wait to see if your period comes or not. You'll know soon enough.
    mamma2bubba

Answer by mamma2bubba at 5:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2008